Tuesday, January 26, 2010

feel

"People may not remember exactly what you did, or what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel"

have u eva feel that way?

i do.

bila bengang sikit2, aku leh wat pekak. wat tatau. wat cam takde apepe berlaku.

bile lebih skit, aku start rase tak best. stil try to be heartless. malas amik port.

bile dah melebih2, aku start avoiding them.

i'm only a normal human being yg ade ati & perasaan. I believe it is useless when i've tried hard utk jage ati org, but at the same time, they dont give a shit of wat i feel.

I've alwaiz limit myself in any relationship. if i feel unsecure or uncomfortable with anyone, i'll back out. probably i'll put a distance between me & them. I dunt enjoy having negative ppl around me. they can be a very bad influence to me, to my mood & my day. i alwaiz keep an open mind & sincere heart towards everyone. however, once you had violated my trust & respect, i'll find it unpleasant to continue mingling around those kind of ppl. or i'll end up being a hypocrite. i'm not good in acting..

and now, the 'uncomfortable' feeling is slowly turning into hatred. without we actually know what was happening at the 1st place. see, ppl do remember how you made them feel, despite watevar you did or said..

0 angelic comments (thanx!):